Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Jenny Stewart ‘Conflict resolution and participatory governance’, Proceedings of the International expert group meeting on conflict resolution and participatory governance, Seoul, 6-7 October 2005, Seoul, National Research Council for Economics Humanities and Social Sciences, October 2005
- Jenny Stewart, ‘The meaning of strategy in the public sector’, in Anderson, Smith and Teicher (eds) Towards public value: management and employment for outcomes, Proceedings. Melbourne, Department of Management, Monash University, December 2003.
- Grant Jones and Jenny Stewart, ‘An emergent model of environmental governance by business, government and the community’, Proceedings of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management 2002, La Trobe University, November, 2002
- Jenny Stewart and Grant Jones, ‘Fashioning consensus in Australian Environmental Management’, Proceedings of the 1999 Annual Conference of the Australasian Political Studies Association, Sydney, September 1999
- Jenny Stewart ‘Theorising new public management’, Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the Australasian Political Studies Association and the European Union Studies Association of New Zealand, September 1998, University of Canterbury, NZ
- Jenny Stewart and Grant Jones, ‘The green battlefield: conflict resolution in Australian environmental management’, Australasian Political Studies Association, Proceedings of the 1997 Annual Conference, vol.3, Department of Politics, Flinders University of South Australia,
- ‘International best practice in industry policy’ in W. Melody (ed.) Toward international best practice in telecommunications, CIRCIT, 1992.